Monday, January 11, 2010

Shopping Centers, Plazas, Markets and Bazaar in Gujrat



Although Gujrat is comparatively a small City Of Pakistan but it has many Super Markets,  Multistory Plazas, Very Good Shopping Centers and traditional Bazaars.
Aleena Shopping Center and Restaurant (Bhimber Road), Pace(Servis More), Serwar Gold Plaza (Kuchehary Road) are the most famous shopping places in Gujrat city. However their are many other good shopping centers in Gujrat. Sethi Leather House (Chowk Khawajgaan) and Raja Garments (Gohar Plaza, GTS Chowk) are very famous amongst the youth of Gujrat and surroundings for the shopping of Garments.
There are two main Bazaars in Gujrat; Muslim Bazaar (Nawabzada Chowk to Timbal Chowk) and Madina Bazaar (Staff Gala).
Urdu Bazaar of Gujrat is situated in the Municipal Committee Market ofGujrat near Nawabzada Chowk.
Copyright © 2009: umarjaaved@gmail.com, gujrat,pakistan

10 comments:

  1. Fine way of explaining, and good piece of writing to get information about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to present in school.


    Here is my web site cold sore remedies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up.

    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

    My web blog: cold sore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my facebook ID is Danyal Bashir and email danyal12321@yahoo.com contact me I will tell you.

      Delete
  3. each time i used to read smaller posts that also clear their motive, and
    that is also happening with this post which I am reading now.



    Also visit my website :: how to get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!


    My blog post; cold sore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly happy to glance at this weblog posts which consists
    of tons of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of data.


    Look at my website :: how to get a your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this web site from my buddy who shared with me on the topic of this site and at the
    moment this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative
    content here.

    Take a look at my blog post - airbnb coupons

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are going for finest contents like me, simply pay a quick
    visit this web page everyday as it offers feature contents, thanks

    my website :: belk coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice website full of quite interesting and informative posts, so must keep on good working!
    selfie sticks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post guys, you have done the nice job, and solved my problem I was in trouble. Thanks a lot. www.pickabao.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...